- 1.2. We take the privacy of our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our users while providing a personalized and valuable service on Our website www.baytree.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
- 1.3. No User information is rented or sold to any third party. When You use the Services, the Website may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Us for the Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly with respect to protection of Your personal data, the Company cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- 2.1. Traffic Data Collected
- In order to provide the Services, We automatically track and collect the following categories of information:
- (i) IP addresses;
- (ii) Domain servers; and
- (iii) Other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with the Website (collectively "Traffic Data").
- 2.2. Personal Information Collected
- In order to provide the Services, We may require You to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- (i) Identification proof data (such as Your and your organization’s name, permanent account number, passport details, aadhaar card details, photographs, passwords, financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, biometric information);
- (ii) Contact data (such as Your e-mail address, residential address, phone number and any extra contact details); and
- (iii) Demographic data (such as Your country or origin information, time zone, Your postal address and location details).
- (iv) Business contact information (such as job title, department, organization’s name, contact information of colleagues, business partners, or other).
- (v) Information regarding your transaction on the Website, identification code of Your communication device which you use to access the Website and any information You provide during the registration process.
- If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by the Company.
- 2.3. Any other particulars of "sensitive personal data or information" as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- 2.5. We may also collect Your Non-Personal Information. Non-personal information may include (hereinafter referred to as “Non-Personal Information”)
- (i) Your geographic location;
- (ii) Details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider;
- (iii) The type of browser (internet explorer, firefox, opera, google chrome etc.);
- (iv) The operating system of Your system, device and the website you last visited before visiting the website; and
- (v) The duration of Your stay on the website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 3.1. We may redirect You to third-party service partners or third-party websites for job postings. They may collect Non-Personal Information about Your visits to the Website, and Your interaction with Our services on the Website.
- 3.2. The information that We collect from Your web browser and other technologies does not identify You personally but in some cases, We may link it to personally identifiable information.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 4.1. We do not disclose Your Personal Information to any third parties other than to the Company’s affiliates and other than without your specific permission.
- 4.2. We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) for the following purposes:
- 4.2.1. To build up marketing profiles;
- 4.2.2. To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- 4.2.3. To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- 4.2.4. To audit usage of the Services; and
- 4.2.5. To enhance user experience in relation to the Services ("collectively, "Permitted Use").
- 4.3. We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, the Website or Our Users.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- 5.1.1. Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- 5.1.2. Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or another party;
- 5.1.3. Enforce the Agreement, including the Terms; or
- 5.1.4. Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- 5.2. If You are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, You may direct Us not to share Your personal information with third parties, except:
- (i) With service providers that We have retained to perform services on Our behalf;
- (ii) In the event We sell or transfer all or a portion of Our business or assets;
- (iii) If disclosure is required by law or legal process;
- (iv) With law enforcement authorities or other government officials; or
- (v) When We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or other illegal activity unless We have a legal basis, such as consent, to use it for other purposes.
- Where required by law, we obtain Your prior opt-in consent at the time of collection for the processing of
- (i) personal information for marketing purposes and
- (ii) personal information deemed sensitive pursuant to applicable law. To update Your preferences, contact Us to remove Your information from Our mailing lists or submit a request at email@example.com.
- 6.1. The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
- 8.1. You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us. You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
- 9.1.The Company makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the Website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the Website.
- 9.2. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the Website or its links to other internet resources as may be available to You through the Website.
- 9.3. Reference in the Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Company.
10. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Name: Abhay Garg,
11. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
DPO Name: Abhay Garg
Postal address: Level 11, Tower I, One Indiabulls Centre, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
Telephone or fax number: +91 22 3095 7200
E-mail address: email@example.com
Last updated on: 01.04.19