Duties and Responsibilities
• Be responsible for on ground implementation of the project in assigned district/s of the State for delivery of benefits under various schemes to target beneficiary with the help of technology
• Lead, and closely monitor the operations work of the community mobilizers on ground
• Strategize the plan of implementation on ground to drive effective delivery and increase the network of community mobilizers in the assigned district/s for meeting the given revenue targets
• Build and manage team of on-ground and other resources, as required and be responsible for team performance
• Community mobilization and the ability to identifying the ‘right’ (suited to citizen-interest need and profile information) schemes with support from research teams.
• Liasoning with government officials (district department & local authorities incl Gram Panchayats)
• Coordinate with the technology team and research team for effective on-ground implementation
• Routinely communicate with stakeholders to identify key issues and establish innovative tools and mechanisms and approaches to provide public scheme information to the wider range of target audience
• Required to maintain necessary documentation and reports for meeting Organizational and Project compliance
• Study various initiatives taken by government, NGOs, corporate, private institutions in this space
• Foster partnerships with government and non-government institutions aligned to the Organizational cause to facilitate on ground implementation process
Overall, be responsible for meeting the targets in the assigned district/s and support the Team Lead in overall project implementation, in meeting the milestones and State project targets.
Training prior to engagement of Operations Coordinator position is mandatory.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Graduate in any disciple (Management / Social enterprise is preferable). *Masters in the specified domain would be added advantage for selection.
2. Good communication and language proficiency skills in Hindi. English would be added plus. Local dialect is important.
3. Should be interested and motivated to work in the domain of public schemes/policies/welfare & development. Prior experience as stated above is a plus.
4. Determined and motivated to reach Project and State targets and meet tight deadlines
5. Must be willing to travel extensively as per requirement, including travel to low income communities and rural districts of the State for direct interaction
6. Work according to the Organizational culture and respect for individuals
7. Honest, hardworking and willingness to learn
8. Determined and resourceful, and passionate about bringing Social Change
Job Location: Chhattisgarh: Surguja and Durg, Bihar: Patna, Himachal Pradesh: Chamba (Bharmour), West Bengal, Pondicherry, Telangana, Maharashtra : Yavatmal , Chiplun (Ratnagiri)
HESPL (Haqdarshak Empowerment Solutions Private Ltd.) is a social enterprise working to make welfare schemes more accessible to citizens by creating a multi-state, multi-lingual, mobile technology platform that helps citizens discover, apply for, and benefit from, government and private schemes that they qualify for. They can use the platform through a local trained facilitator, the ‘Haqdarshak’, or themselves, on payment of a small service fee, which makes it financially sustainable. The promoters have immense experience in entrepreneurship and grassroots work in this area.
We have received a number of accolades in the past including being selected as one of the top 10 finalist of the Innovate for Digital India Challenge run by CIIE on behalf of mygov.in and Intel, top 5 in the Harvard-IIT Delhi Social Challenge, 2016, top 10 in the Sankalp Global Innovation forum, 2016, and winner of the NASSCOM social innovation forum NSIF 2016 and the Antah:Prerna Challenge TIE, 2016. We were also selected as top 6 enterprise in Asia and top 2 in India in the DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge 2016 in Asia organised by NUS Enterprise and DBS foundation. We were also one of the winners of the Facebook Code for Next Billion challenge.
Our major non-government partners include TATA Trusts, Save the Children, PRADAN, Swades Foundation, Crisil Foundation, DHFL Foundation, Ambuja Cements Foundation, ITC, Godrej Properties, and J-PAL among others. We also work with governments including the Rajasthan government, PTSLP (Tamil Nadu government), Haryana government. One of the critical parts of our mission is to ensure that our Haqdarshaks are getting the best experience from our platform. Your technical & intellectual support is vital to the growth of network of Haqdarshaks across India.
Please visit our website www.haqdarshak.com to learn more about the organization.
This recruitment for Chhattisgarh is for the implementation of the project in the given districts specific to Talukas; Villages given under ‘Location’ below. The role includes training, handholding and supporting women from self-help groups on the Haqdarshak app and help them generate an additional income. It also includes thoroughly understanding scheme application processes, government department hierarchy and community mobilisation. The project has important target milestones and hence the selected resources for this Project, shall be required to work within set targets. It will be implemented across the state.
15th Apr, 2019