FM has recently raised a new round of equity capital with leading impact and commercial investors in the effort to scale its presence from Rajasthan to pan India in the next 3 years. In order to do so, FM is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support the CEO and the Senior Leadership team in financial and business analytics to help track the company’s performance. The position is an opportunity to dive deeper in a social enterprise that is on the brink of acceleration, and massive growth. The person would be working closely with the CEO, preparing presentations, documents, and more for external stakeholders, analysing funding opportunities, and other business opportunities to help the company’s financial plans.
Finance Analyst is a mid-management role in the organizational hierarchy. The incumbent shall be responsible for:
1. Financial Modelling for Fund Raises.
2. Investor reporting – Monthly & Quarterly.
3. Internal Business Reporting – Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly.
4. Weekly SLT meetings – MoM & Follow ups.
5. Product & Branch Profitability tracking.
6. Donor Reporting / Donor Proposals
7. Board Material Preparations.
8. Other Stakeholder Material Preparations
9. Business Liasoning for CEO
10. Other Finance / Business Related Support for SLT (related to analysis, documents,
We expect the incumbent to be a “Passionate Driver”. You should be:
1. MBA Finance with 2-4 years of Work Experience in Investment Banks, KPO, Equity Research Firms, Credit Rating/Research Firms and Financial Services companies in India/abroad.
2. Strong financial modelling experience
3. Understanding of Financial Statements & Ratio Analysis
4. Understanding of Discounted Cash Flow Modelling/Sensitivity analysis.
5. Strong analytical and data gathering skills
6. Proficiency in advanced Excel, Macros (VBA), SQL.
7. Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
8. Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
9. Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
10. Ready to be a part of “Early stage company culture”. Entrepreneurial.
Frontier Markets (FM) is a leading & growing rural access company focused on redefining & fulfilling aspirations of rural consumers to be India’s first and the only B2B2C last mile distribution platform. FM delivers high impact products and services to rural consumers through a network of rural women entrepreneurs and retailers.
FM is a globally recognized social enterprise that has built a rural market place for rural customers placing women at the center of their value chain. To date, FM has reached 500,000 rural consumers, selling 700,000 solutions in clean energy lighting, power, appliances, and more, with a network of 5,000 entrepreneurs called Solar Sahelis and Saral Jeevan Sayogis.
30th Jun, 2019