BayTree is looking to hire an Associate / Senior Associate for Deal Origination and Execution. The individual will play a key role in deal origination, management and closure. You will be part of a small team and work closely with the co-founders to identify prospective investments and manage the entire process from sourcing to closure. Key deliverables will include the following:
• Deal origination including cold outreach, developing partnerships, running campaigns,
participating in business plan competitions to maximise deal flow
• Run the P&L on deals
• Showcase deals, develop investor syndicates, align different types of investors
• Actively advise founders and investors on deal matters including valuation, key terms,
due diligence, documentation to ensure timely execution and closure
• Willingness to undertake bespoke projects including strengthening of BayTree’s network,
brand and the tech platform
• Experience of 4-6 years in investment banking or corporate finance, with at least 5+
transactions closed end to end with direct responsibility
• Exposure to standard investing terms and conditions, due diligence and deal
documentation is a must
• Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA/Post-Graduate degree preferred
• Good knowledge of the investment banking and investing environment/market in India
Compensation: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
Location: Mumbai, India
Application Deadline: 5th September 2021. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis, hence you are encouraged to apply early.
Contact: Send your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want to work at
BayTree and what you can bring to this role to email@example.com. Please note that
applications without a cover letter will not be evaluated.
BayTree is looking to bring on board a committed and enthusiastic individual to lead on the entire life cycle of a deal, from origination to closure. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment and pursue profit with a purpose.
BayTree is an online marketplace that connects investors with early stage enterprises that
create social impact. BayTree believes in finding market-based solutions to address the challenges facing our society today. We are helping build the critical market infrastructure much needed to accelerate the development of specific investment opportunities as well as widen the base of capital. We provide a full suite of services to close a deal from entry to exit - including due diligence, transaction support, impact assessment, portfolio management and exit management.
BayTree’s mission is to nudge the market for impact investing by drawing in more
entrepreneurs and a greater number of investors. We want to give a wider audience a stake
in addressing our social, economic and environmental challenges. In time, we believe this
can help foster an enduring community that will champion and grow the market for impact
investing. We are an active member of the impact investing community in India with deep networks across various stakeholders.
5th Sep, 2021