C4D Partners is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the office, supervise staff and handle duties for upper management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of the workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
1. Scheduling meetings and appointments;
2. Taking notes and minutes at meetings;
3. Ordering and taking stock of office supplies;
4. Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders;
5. Preparing documents for meetings and business trips;
6. Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries;
7. Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization;
8. Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff;
9. Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members;
10. Finding ways to improve administrative processes;
11. Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties if/when needed;
12. General support to the management;
13. General office management;
14. General HR activities
15. Support to the global colleagues as and when required
1. Proven admin or assistant experience;
2. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
3. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
4. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
6. Strong organizational and planning skills;
7. Proficient in MS Office;
8. At least 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area;
9. Bachelor's/ Master's degree;
Applications without below details would be rejected.
Interested candidates should send via an e-mail with the subject line as “Admin Assistant” to Arvind@C4DPartners.com : a CV (maximum 3 pages) and covering letter describing your relevant qualifications as well as your motivations for seeking a career opportunity in impact investment.
Kindly mention your current CTC, salary expectation and notice period in the CV.
C4D Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
Capital 4 Development Partners (C4D Partners), formerly ICCO Investments, is an Impact Investment Fund Manager based in the Netherlands with investment offices in India, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
We have been managing the Capital 4 Development Global Fund over the last 5 years and invested through this fund in over 30 Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in developing and emerging markets across the globe. This fund was an open-ended Fund established by ICCO Foundation, a leading development organization from the Netherlands.
We work together with ICCO Foundation (‘ICCO’) as the Launching and Sponsor Investor, and we are now launching the C4D Asia Fund and C4D India Fund (as a sub-fund). Through this fund, we aim to deliver both social and financial returns to investors.
As it is our main goal to promote inclusive economic growth and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals, we aim to invest in SMEs that intend to:
1. Create decent and sustainable jobs
2. Improve the market position of non-commercialized suppliers and micro-entrepreneurs
3. Offer basic products and services to clients, benefitting the low-income and vulnerable population
4. Achieve gender equality, by including women in their supply chains and staffing, and by investing at least 30% of the fund in women SMEs
In India, we invest through equity and mezzanine instruments in growing SMEs and in Indonesia and the Philippines we primarily invest in growing SME’s through mezzanine and venture debt instrument. We are an active investor providing support to investees to help them to achieve their financial and impact goals.
30th Apr, 2019