There are no requirements to simply start a syndicate. Your commitments begin when you syndicate your first deal. You must:
- Make a significant investment in the deal
- Lead the deal process from diligence to execution and post investment management subject to mutual understanding with other investors in the Syndicate
- Disclose potential conflicts of interest such as warrants, advisory shares or an investment in a previous round
- Review and screen potential investors in each deal
- Respond to questions from syndicate investors about their investments, although they may have limited information rights
Leads are not required to syndicate every investment they make.