- 1.2 We take the privacy of our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our users while providing a personalized and valuable service.
- 1.3 No User information is rented or sold to any third party. When You use the Services, the Website may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Us for the Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly with respect to protection of Your personal data, the Company cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
2 INFORMATION COLLECTED
- 2.1 Traffic Data Collected
- In order to provide the Services, We automatically track and collect the following categories of information:
- (i) IP addresses;
- (ii) Domain servers; and
- (iii) Other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with the Website (collectively "Traffic Data").
- 2.2 Personal Information Collected
- In order to provide the Services, We may require You to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- (i) Identification proof data (such as Your permanent account number, passport details, aadhaar card details, passwords, financial information, biometric information);
- (ii) Contact data (such as Your e-mail address, residential address, phone number and any extra contact details); and
- (iii) Demographic data (such as Your time zone, Your postal address and location details).
- If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by the Company.
3 DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 3.1 We do not disclose Your Personal Information to any third parties other than to the Company’s affiliates and other than without your specific permission.
- 3.2 We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) for the following purposes:
- 3.2.1 To build up marketing profiles;
- 3.2.2 To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- 3.2.3 To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- 3.2.4 To audit usage of the Services; and
- 3.2.5 To enhance user experience in relation to the Services ("collectively, "Permitted Use").
- 3.3 We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, the Website or Our Users.
4 CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- 4.1.1 Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- 4.1.2 Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or another party;
- 4.1.3 Enforce the Agreement, including the Terms; or
- 4.1.4 Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- 5.1 The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it.
7 YOUR RIGHTS
- 7.1You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us. You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information.
8 RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1The Company makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the Website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the Website.
- 8.2 No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the Website or its links to other internet resources as may be available to You through the Website.
- 8.3 Reference in the Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Company.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email Us or to correspond at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will attempt to address Your concerns.
Last updated on: 30.05.17